Wednesday, November 14, 2012

10 Tips to Help You Stay Healthy this Holiday Season!

Hey guys!

I made a podcast this week that includes 10 tips to help you stay healthy this holiday season. If you're anything like me, this can be challenging at times. My hope is that you'll find these tips interesting and informative, and that you'll be inspired to try out a couple of them this year! Maybe you'll even come up with some ideas of your own after listening. Enjoy! :)


                                                       

Articles I used to help compile my list:
"Healthy recipes: A guide to ingredient substitutions"
"Tips for Healthy Holiday Eating"
"10 Tips for Staying Healthy During the Holidays"

7 comments:

  1. Haha! It's funny how we have some similar tips. I love you're last tip! Sometimes it is hard to just say no, especially at parties. You can always decline the food being offered to you and tell them you want to try the healthier option.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is hard to say no! I will have to work on that one this season for sure. :) Have a happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!

      Delete
  2. Hey Emily, this was a great podcast on tips so i can stay healthy. It was a real informative podcast that i thought was great because like the steps to keep myself healthy. I look forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brian! I'm glad you're starting to read my blog! It's fun to have someone new commenting. I'll be sure to check out yours too! Have a great Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  3. Great podcast! I love all of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea for a post...I enjoy how I'm always taking a little something away from each of your post that I can apply positively in my life :)

    ReplyDelete