Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Let's Get This Mission Started!

Hey Everyone!

Welcome to "Nutrition Mission!" My name is Emily Juhnke and I'm a sophomore at Washburn University this year. Being a Health Communications major, nutrition is extremely important to me and it is something that I pay attention to on a daily basis. This blog will be full of tips and information to help you improve your health and eating habits. Whether you are trying to lose weight, want to learn about how the foods you eat can impact your body, or are just interested in becoming a healthier person overall, I'm hoping that this blog will help put you on a path towards achieving your goals. 


Examples of topics that I plan to cover include the importance of breakfast, making healthy choices when eating out, foods that help boost your metabolism, how to read nutrition labels, late-night eating, and many more. I'm excited to get started, and I hope to make this a fun learning experience. Healthy eating doesn't have to be boring! I'll probably be teaching myself some new things along the way as well! Please feel free to leave any comments or suggestions you may have. 

I'll end this first post with one of my favorite quotes about healthy eating. 

"Those who think they have no time for healthy eating, will sooner or later have to find time for illness." - Edward Stanley 

Photo Courtesy Of  http://janiebehr.com/healthy-eating-sleeping-lifestyle/ 


No comments:

Post a Comment